Start the process below and a Softball Youth recruiter will reach out to you directly to complete your nomination!
***Effective 3/15/20, all registration fees can be refunded for those who register after the onset of coronavirus if the tournament is canceled due to COVID-19 related restrictions and you’re not able to transfer to another event in the next 24 months. We’re confident softball will be played late this summer, but if not, you won’t be out any cash!***
Registration cost: $375 All Summer Events (fee increases as the event gets closer)
Location & Dates:
- Reno, NV – July 25-28, 2021
- Elizabethtown, KY – July 29 – August 1, 2021
- Round Rock, TX – August 5-8, 2021
- Ocean City, MD – August 5 – 8, 2021
- Myrtle Beach, SC – August 12 – 15, 2021
Highlights of the All-American Games:
- Four-game guarantee + team workout + practice!
- Teams consist of athletes from all over the country (and, in some cases, the world)!
- Two custom jerseys + two custom headbands!
- Individual recognition at both Opening & Closing ceremonies!
- A shiny event ring + skill measurables!
- Some athletes receive event awards as voted on by coaches!
- Once the event is complete, the best All-Americans are invited to play on a Softball Youth Elite team at various high-profile tournaments around the nation! The Softball Youth All-American Games is an invite-only event where all players go through a nomination process.
Questions? Shoot us a text at (502) 373-6110!